maandag 7 maart 2016

So, what have I been up to.

Wow, nearly a month since my last post?
I've not don much really, the hobby drive (and drive in general) has remained at an ebb.
I've been painting two terminators in fits and starts. Just a single colour based, washed and highlighted at a time. Start painting when I feel like it, quit when the enthusiasm fades again lest it becomes a chore. Which means the going is slow, but at least there is some progress.


I've also completely cleaned up/purged of old crap and rearranged my hobby room. It had gotten more of a storage room/episode of Hoarders waiting to happen, so I'm glad I tackled that!\
As part of that project, I've converted one of the tables into a standing desk, just to see how that works out for me, as I'm getting tired of being sat on my ass so much. Besides the last months that table didn't get used for hobbying, it mainly served as a mess-magnet.

Today I helped Gunbird clear out his old garage and as a thank-you he gave me his old Escher Necromunda gang! Which fulfills a long held wish of mine. I always wanted an Escher gang, but kept putting it off, as other purchases got priority. Right until they were suddenly OOP...
So, thank you very much! :D
They're currently sitting in the stripper-bath (No, not like that, get your minds out of the gutter!) and in the meanwhile I'm looking for inspiration for how to paint them. I don't exactly want to go GW mid-90s bright with them, but I do want nod towards their punk-stylings. We'll just have to see what I end up with.

See you next time!

2 opmerkingen: