maandag 4 december 2017

Fresh blood for the Iron Kingdoms, and a "Hive, Sweet Hive" digression.

The past few weekends I've been off and on painting on expansions for my Iron Kingdoms roster of heroes (or murder-hobos, depending on your point of view).
The latest addition has been this Sword Knight, finished over the weekend:



Nothing too fancy, and a close match to the "official" Sword Knight colours. One of my few undisputably bright and shining heroes for the Iron Kingdoms.

I've also received my Necromunda box early last week and have been prepping the terrain for painting some point in the near future (I also took the opportunity to assemble a few pieces of the recently released 40K Objectives models):
This weekend I finished reading the rulebook, and with perfect timing, today my copy of Gang War arrived! So far, the new rules look promising and I'm looking forward to trying them out soon.

See you next time!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovely! I have as yet, not played the IKRPG, but would like to try it some time. Is it still supported by PP?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. It is, but not very actively in my opinion. New releases are few and far between, the main support has been through articles in No Quarter, but since it has become No Quarter Prime these seem to have dried up as well. A bit of a shame as it's a great setting and a smooth rule set.

      Verwijderen