woensdag 1 februari 2023

 Wow, it's been a while, hasn't it?

Lots of stuff happened, I lost the heart to hobby and blog for a bit after the events of last post. I did pick hobbying back, but not yet keeping up with this blog. Especially as I got Covid last September. Which turned out to be Long Covid... Added to that discovering I have diabetes (possibly triggered/exacerbated by the covid infection) and getting the flu on top of that all, resetting my recovery back to zero in december.

Anyhow, enough moping, let's see what I've been up to in the intervening months. Not gonna say much, just dump pictures.

April 2022


May 2022


June 2022

A commission for a friend.

July 2022





August  2022



September & October 2022

'Rona....

November 2022





December 2022



In December, I also pitched a Traveller RPG one-off to my friends, that may, if all like it, become a campaign.
And I (re)discovered Battletech!

January 2023




And that's us all caught up.
The 28mm scale Warhammer mech still needs basing, once that is done, I'll take some glamour shots of the beast. He'll be accompanied by a Locust and maybe some infantry, for large scale skirmish level games and/or mech on mech duels.  I still need to decide what the OpFor will be...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten