maandag 11 november 2019

Aaaand, done!

Hello again my dear readers,

Today I want to share the completion of the terrain and markers for the Necromunda: Underhive boxed set. Took me a bit, but I finally got there. (Just in time for GW to drop the next set, it turns out.... 😆) Here's the complete set:
(In the background you can see some Multiverse Gaming Terrain walls, as well as some 3D printed Zone Mortalis ones.)

And with a few extras finished in the same style:
(For those interested, the floor tiles are MDF from Multiverse Gaming Terrain, part of their Vault Builder Megaton set.)

Some close-ups of the walls and barricades (junky workdesk pic, viewer beware! ;)  )

Recently I've become enthusiastic about building Necromunda terrain again. Unfortunately, we're coming up on the busiest time of year at work, so I won't actually be able to do anything with the current mojo. Hopefully it will last until after the holiday season.

See you all next time!

4 opmerkingen: