woensdag 6 maart 2019

Oh, hey, I went another month without an update... Sorry about that.

I have been doing hobby stuff, just not as much as I'd like.
Focus has still been all over the place, sadly I don't see that changing anytime soon.
I've been meaning to press on with my Multiverse Gaming Terrain and painting for Blackstone Fortress, but the drive just isn't there.
Instead, I converted two Jetbikes for...reasons. Built a converted Ambot-alike and done some painting on my BFG Fleet Auxilia (Defense Platforms, System Ships and Defense monitors).
I've also converted a drifting wreck and made a sector map for our BFG Campaign later this year.
And I tried my hand at a candy colour paint on one of the jetbikes.
Anyway, here is the pictorial evidence:








See you next time!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. The marine looks fantastic, almost like and updated version of a Necromunda Spyre hunter.
    Great start in these jetbikes too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you Wouter! It's actually not a marine, but a heavy servitor.

      Verwijderen