zondag 19 januari 2014

Propping things up....

I'm working on a little something.... ;-)

I've been watching a fair bit of videos by/with Adam Savage this weekend. And his unabashed nerdyness and love/need of making is just infectious. It inspired me and reminded me just how much I neglect my own desire to build stuff. What joy can be found in the process of making and, at the end, hold a piece of a universe, a setting in your hands. How something you make is yours, like nothing else can never be.
So, I've decided to try and build something. Here's a pic of it in progress:

It's lying on the piece of paper I worked out some quick ideas/proportions on.
Can you guess what it will be?
(Hint: It's from my current favorite RPG setting...)

It's actually version 2, on version 1 the glue set before I could properly align something and it cracked as I tried to fix it. So version 1 is now  officially the guinea pig...

Hopefully I can show and tell you all more next time!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten