Work has progressed on building one.
I've adde more detail, in the form of piping and tubing coming out of the side as well as little scrap sheets of metal for repairs and such. Some greenstuff molded bits as well.
I've textured the Pringles tube to look nice and dirty and grungy. I also used patches of the same filler on parts of the floor and wall to get some nice texture variation. The rest was done with good old sand.
I'm glad to report they did. :D
I'm all out of primer, so I'll need to pick some up. Not knowing when a new job will start, I'll need to carefully ration my cash, so I can't really say when I can get new primer. Sucks a bit, buy hey, I've got plenty to build still! I'm just trying to decide what I'll build next at the moment.
See you next time!