The start of the medieval farmstead that I built ages ago has finally had it's date with the airbrush and paintbrush, just basing/flocking remains to be done:
I've also been assembling a core force of Space Wolves, which required some greenstuffing:
In the meanwhile, in the background I was printing stuff. Unfortunately I suffered a major clog in the print head.This forced me to fully disassemble and clean the hot end, as well as replace the bowden tubing... After several days (over several weeks) of tweaking, I have it running reliably again.
But the major endeavour of this month has been two buildings for my Cyberpunk terrain project. They still have some small touches to do (matt varnish, windows and the till on the store interior still needs to be painted), but for the moment, they're finished enough. Both have accessible interiors and locations where signage can be magnetically attached.
The front door is reversible, with a regular door and a quarantine door. :)
As I was airbrushing a lot anyway, I decided to paint up this little thing as well:
I've also started up a new set of meads. The theme for this batch is "pear".
(They're in buckets because I tend to have a fairly energetic fermentation the first few days, and I like to contain the spillage.)
See you next time!