donderdag 31 augustus 2017

Mutual annihilation

We had another game of Gaslands tonight.

I took the opportunity to put all my WIP desert terrain on the table and pad it a bit with some of my old Gorkamorka terrain pieces. It worked and played well!
The game was very entertaining tonight, as it ended in total annihilation of all participants:
The end came when the final two surviving cars each rode up opposite sides of the same dune ridge, and rammed each other on its peak. One car was destroyed, but it was loaded with missiles, oil canisters and molotovs. Naturally it promptly exploded, totally shredding the other car!
We all had a good laugh about that one!

See you next time!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Not to long before the game gets released to the general public ๐Ÿ˜Š.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Easier said than done ๐Ÿ˜. Since I started work on one of my kids toy cars they've been hovering around my hobbytable asking about it ๐Ÿ˜‰.

      Verwijderen
    2. Thrift shops are great for spare cars and wrecks! Our son has been the same, he even "volunteered" a car or two for "treatment". :D

      Verwijderen
    3. I took one of their already broken cars for the project, it didn't go unnoticed.
      Ever since I bought them some 10mm dinosaurs to paint (something they really loved doing) they took some real interest in my hobby.

      Verwijderen