zaterdag 14 september 2013

A new home for my miniatures...

No, I'm not selling off my collection, or anything that dramatic!
I got a new display cabinet.

The current (previous?) cabinet was full to (beyond) overflowing, and has been for a while.
In fact, I couldn't fit in the new miniatures I painted during the last three years or so, maybe even longer.
And that was with the least played army in storage in boxes.
So, my recently painted miniatured have had to suffer the indignity of having to linger on my painting table, or get ignominiously stuffed back into the project trays and boxes they came from.
No longer!
Today I went to pick up the new display cabinet I found through an online marketplace.
It needs some cleaning up, having come from someone's storage, but then I'll be able to give all my painted mini's the space they deserve.
I'm a happy camper today.... :-)

Anyway, this was the old situation:
This pic is actually a few years old now, since then the Ork army has expanded to occupy three layers and the bottom two layers have been compressed together onto one plate. Pretty sad, isn't it?

And this is the new cabinet, I just need to give it a good clean and fill it up with my (and the misses') painted stuff:
 
Sexy, isn't it? Can't wait to get the lights hooked up and put my stuff in.

Have a nice weekend!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten