zondag 10 juli 2016

On the rocks...

Today I finished the rock parts of the Dreadfleet terrain:

I also painted the basing testers/experimental Nautilus submerged markers:
At this point I think I'm preferring the greenstuff water and the cutout marker, but I'm not deciding until I can sleep on it, and maybe get some feedback. I tried to paint in the shadow of the Nautilus in the rectangular marking, but it just isn't showing up clearly.
I do think I have found my water recipe, though. Just needs gloss varnishing.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. I still like the cut submerged marker better.
    Though, if you base the rest of your ships with a rectangular base, it would not fit in.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Those rocks are all looking great s for the markers I like the water on the standard base. Not sure why, perhaps because it will mirror the bases of the other ships more.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thanks guys! So, one vote for each option...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen